Acoustica - Software should be easy to use

the pianissimo and the entrancing b flat

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Dan, Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric

bigaquarium

Re: the pianissimo and the entrancing b flat

Postby bigaquarium » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:00 am

Keep it up! I like your themes and riffs.

One thing I’d suggest (that I need to do too) is to use velocity to develop the phrasing, in your case with the piano. You know, work the soft and the loud notes, plus the sustain, I think it will sound fantastic.

-N

freightgod

Postby freightgod » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:12 am

Ha, thanks, this was in jest, I did it in 5 minutes just as a response to the bot spam post with the same Subject title. I couldn't pick out a b flat without looking haha so i took it as a challenge. http://forums.acoustica.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24408

the panissimo and the entrancing b flat.mx8
(69.89 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Anyone care to jump in? Try to keep to the theme as relayed by the great Hanaltib:

I needed to simply touch the keys lightly for the horn to play the b flat. And of course the other notes came out just as easily.

There is a difference between a playing condition sound and pianissimo and entrancing.

My question is; how would you describe the feeling of the pianissimo and entrancing b flat?

I have the sensation of tautness, of a connextion between my breath and the instrument.

Apparently, on an accostic level, there are many simularities beteen the column of air and the string of a string instrument….

I had a sensation of tautness early this morning, but my second cup of coffee took care of that.

bigaquarium

Postby bigaquarium » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:38 am

Bhahahaha!!!

Return to “User Showcase”