bbaxter wrote:Hey guys,
I want to start off by saying a big thanks for all of your work. I truly enjoy all of your products that you put out. Being a professional DJ in local clubs here in Dallas, I have used your programs (I have purchased them all) since you guys started years ago. So with that...BIG thanks to you!!
Now for the issues that I am seeing in Twist and Burn:
1. When you add a song, and it is Parsing, mine just hangs there and never completes. This seems to happen if I drag and drop a new song into an already mixed list and tell it beat match the new song.
2. When rendering to a file, if you want to change directories, and you click browse, then the browse window pops up, but it is grey, and not directory tree structure is given. All of the buttons work (add new folder, cancel, etc.) but you can not navigate the tree structure from that window.
3. When going to the transfer songs option, you get the same problem as I have stated in number 2.
For hints in Development for future releases:
1. We need to have a subset of this as an MP3 player. So that When I am DJing in the clubs, I can just drag and drop songs and continue playing in the set that I am in (like instant requests). Make Since?
2. Also as a player (not just a burner), it would have more flexibility to us in a party situation. Oh, can't you just see you loading all of your favorite dance songs into your player, and you would have mixed music for all night! What a great way to live.
3. Lastly, (this is the hard one) the program really needs to be able to have the song return to its normal BPM after the mix, and the next song mix should be based on that. For example:
Beyonce - Naughty Girl (100 bpm)
Ciara - My Goodies (103 bpm)
Petey Pablo - Freak-a-leek (105 bpm)
The set should start with the 100 bpm and mix 103bpm down to 100bpm, but as "My Goodies is playing it should slowly ramp back up to the original beat of 103. This is where Freak-a-leek should mix down to 103 (not to 100bpm) and then once again return to its original beat.
Make since? So you would slowly increase and built a set up in BPMs.
Ok, that is way enough for me. I know I will think up more stuff as it comes along. Once again you guys are the greatest. I would love for you to contact me if you need any help!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests