Acoustica - Software should be easy to use

Pianissimo will not load properly on Ableton Live 8

Support and feedback for Pianissimo virtual grand piano software

Moderators: Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric

DarrenSkye

Pianissimo will not load properly on Ableton Live 8

Postby DarrenSkye » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:18 pm

hello,

I've trialed the software before and there were no specific problems. Now that I've bought the software, it is giving me problems loading on ableton live 8. I was not using the most up to date version at the time so I had to redownload the most recent version.

I uninstalled the program and reinstalled the program to the recent version and I've tried various solutions to resolve the problem. I simply cannot even register my version with my key that I recieved nor it will load the samples properly when I place the vst into the project. It will although load properly on a new project.

Now for the registration: I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. I've removed registries from my system for acoustica before installation yet I still cannot register the program under my key.

For the loading problem: Why is it unable to load samples properly on a project? I've not had this problem before. It is able to load on a new project.

I do not think this is a computer problem with ram or memory as I am able to work properly on my music without any problems. I hope this can be resolve as I've paid for the software it would be ashame to be in disappoint for a loss of spending a cheap 80 dollars for such a great sound from the acoustica pianissimo vst.

Darren

Acoustica Greg

Postby Acoustica Greg » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:00 pm

Hi,

Pianissimo requires 250 megabytes of contiguous RAM in order to load properly. Under some conditions, it can't load if a program like Ableton Live 8 and the other plugins are taking up too much RAM. That's why you're able to load it on a new project.

In regard to the registration problem, submit an Acoustica Support Request.

Greg

Return to “Pianissimo”