It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Extend build 175 trial?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:23 pm 

I have downloaded 175 but the trial has carried over from 174, and now the trial is up. It's hard to continue testing with the annoying popup. Is there any fix to this?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:58 am 

Hi,

Thanks for helping us test Mixcraft 6! If your trial has run out, you can keep testing everything but mixing down or burning CDs. People who have reported previously undiscovered bugs will be getting free registration codes.

If you own Mixcraft 5, you can upgrade for $20 by submitting an Acoustica Support Request, and otherwise you could just buy Mixcraft 6.

Greg

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:01 am 

Acoustica Greg wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for helping us test Mixcraft 6! If your trial has run out, you can keep testing everything but mixing down or burning CDs. People who have reported previously undiscovered bugs will be getting free registration codes.

If you own Mixcraft 5, you can upgrade for $20 by submitting an Acoustica Support Request, and otherwise you could just buy Mixcraft 6.

Greg

I participated in the testing, including what I perceived to be an undiscovered bug. When will these free registration codes be sent out? I currently own Mixcraft Pro, which has not yet been released for Version 6. Will the credit (full or partial) be valid for the Pro package? If I upgrade the base version, what will the upgrade to Pro version 6 be based upon (6 base or 5 pro)? I am anxious to upgrade, as I have worked exclusively in version 6 since beta testing started and the trial has expired.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:17 pm 

Hi,

Contact the beta team directly if you think you should have gotten a free code. It would just be a registration for Mixcraft 6 itself. If you own a previous Mixcraft product, or if you get the Mixcraft 6 code, there'll be a discounted upgrade path for Mixcraft Pro Studio 6 when it is released. The upgrade from Mixcraft 6 to Mixcraft Pro Studio 6 will be $80.

The upgrade from Mixcraft Pro Studio 5 to Mixcraft Pro Studio 6 will be $50.

Greg

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]