Acoustica - Software should be easy to use

Snare in a nuclear cooling tower

Use this forum for discussing music in general, rather than specific Acoustica products.

Moderators: Acoustica Dan, Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric

Acoustica Greg

Snare in a nuclear cooling tower

Postby Acoustica Greg » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:04 pm

Mixcraft 8 - The Musician's DAW
Give it a try here: http://acoustica.com/mixcraft/
Check out our Mixcraft University video tutorials.

chibear

Re: Snare in a nuclear cooling tower

Postby chibear » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:01 pm

I was waiting for her to introduce a new EW plugin that replicates that plus another that filters it out, both on sale as a package deal for $250 :mrgreen:
Win 7 Pro, 3930K, Gigabyte Ga-X79-UP4, Corsair AX860i, 64GB gSkill 1600 RAM, 5 X 120 GB Intel 520 SSD, 1T & 2T WD caviar black, EVGA nVidea 560, Asus Xonar Essence STX EWQL CCC, Kirk Hunter, Chris Hein, Omnisphere
Soundcloud YouTube

Mark Bliss

Re: Snare in a nuclear cooling tower

Postby Mark Bliss » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:11 pm

That's funny chibear, but not as far fetched as one might think. I am fairly certain that someone created an impulse response from that very tower, as well as a few other odd locations and is marketing a reverb plug in and/or impulse library of some sort.

I like the way Sylvia Massey thinks. Very experimental and adventurous with her sound creation.
I heard her tell a story once about producing a band, forget which one. Big name metal or hard rock. And she wanted a special sound....... She went out and purchased a piano that was beyond repair and stopped by the hardware and got a few sledge hammers, dragged the piano into this major recording studio space. And recorded the band beating it with the hammers, sampled it, chopped it up and used the sounds to blend into her production.

My kinda girl.
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page

Return to “General Music Topics”