Acoustica - Software should be easy to use

Does this VST Exist?

Use this forum for discussing music in general, rather than specific Acoustica products.

Moderators: Acoustica Dan, Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric

Stabort

Does this VST Exist?

Postby Stabort » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:08 pm

Are there VST's that add a variety of flashy, visual effects to your music? It may seem useless, but visuals help with my creativity more than you'd think. I can't seem to find any VST's like this. :)
I can't think of a good one.

jlouvar

Re: Does this VST Exist?

Postby jlouvar » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:01 pm

Stabort wrote:Are there VST's that add a variety of flashy, visual effects to your music? It may seem useless, but visuals help with my creativity more than you'd think. I can't seem to find any VST's like this. :)

No... Not that I'm aware of, but if there was I think they would be a huge hit with the blind. Maybe try watching flashy videos on YouTube to help with your creativity?
- Joe -
MX 8.1 Pro, Build 418, 64-bit. i5, 1.80GHz, 8GB, Windows 10. Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, Event and PreSonus monitors, Sony MDR-7506, Korg TR61, Akai MPK249, Fender P & J basses, Ric, Strat, D35, stomp boxes and a lot of microphones, etc.

Stabort

Re: Does this VST Exist?

Postby Stabort » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:13 pm

Okay, I figure i'll do something like what you said. FL Studio has a zgamevisualizer VST that does something like this so that's why I was curious.
I can't think of a good one.

Return to “General Music Topics”