Acoustica - Software should be easy to use

Help with Autotune not opening in Mixcraft 8.

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Dan, Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric

Icyfrogwalk

Help with Autotune not opening in Mixcraft 8.

Postby Icyfrogwalk » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:48 am

I have Antares Autotune 8 and when I open up Mixcraft 8, click on the FX button and try to add Autotune, nothing happens. The loading cursor comes up for a couple seconds, but that's it. Autotune itself doesn't load in as an fx. I thought there might be something wrong with my Autotune, so I tried opening it in my other DAW REAPER and it opened fine and I was able to use it. I find this strange because on the Antares website it says it is compatible with Mixcraft 8. Can anyone help me out?

Acoustica Greg

Re: Help with Autotune not opening in Mixcraft 8.

Postby Acoustica Greg » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:28 am

Hi,

You can see Auto-Tune in the list of effects, but it just doesn't load? Try it one more time, then quit Mixcraft and send us your mixcraft-log.txt file.

To find the mixcraft-log file, highlight the following line and press Ctrl+C to copy it:

Code: Select all

%appdata%\Acoustica\Mixcraft\

Press the Windows Key+R to pop up the Run box in Windows. Click in the Run box and press Ctrl+V to paste in the line from above. Finally, click OK to go to the location of the mixcraft-log.txt file. Submit an Acoustica Support Request and attach the log file along with a brief description of the problem.

Greg
Mixcraft 8 - The Musician's DAW
Give it a try here: http://acoustica.com/mixcraft/
Check out our Mixcraft University video tutorials.
And our Mixcraft blog: Zeroes & Ones.

Icyfrogwalk

Re: Help with Autotune not opening in Mixcraft 8.

Postby Icyfrogwalk » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:36 pm

Yeah I can it in my list of effects, but it doesn't open up when I click on it. It looks like its loading for a few seconds but then nothing happens.

Thanks for the reply, Ill do that now.

Return to “Mixcraft”