I've recently noticed and wanted to let you know that Gunnar updated ME-80 to version 2.4, providing significant upgrades to his synth.
- Now CC messages always works when DSP is off.
- Increased polyphony. Mono, 8 voices, 12 voices, 16 voices and 24 voices selector. The original had 8 voices, so the purists can set it to 8 voices. Older patches will load with 12 voices like the 2.3 version.
- New "quality" knob in the delay section. Reduces the bandwidth like a Bucket Brigade Delay.
100% Quality = 100% Digital as in previous versions. Lower Quality reduces bandwidth.
- New "quality" knob in the chorus section. Reduces bandwidth like old analogue equipment.
100% Quality = 100% Digital as in previous versions.
- Group presets save and load for synthline1, synthline2 and equalizer.
- Built with CK_Engine by Chris Kerry.
- Adjustments in the factory bank: Firestone (wheel morphing), Lead Minimoog2 (wheel morphing), Keys EQ and Unison Highpass (new).
Gunnar also provides bigger HD ME-80 GUI for wide monitors (BIG High-tec skin by Scott Kane).
Any chance these upgrades can make it to a new Mixcraft build?