Acoustica - Software should be easy to use

won't finalize disc

Support and feedback for Photos Forever.

Moderators: Acoustica Dan, Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric

deputymosby

won't finalize disc

Postby deputymosby » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:38 pm

I have had just about every problem already posted and worked around them (12 lightscribe discs in the trash and an entire Saturday shot). The best I have been able to do is burn the first disc but have it fail when trying to finalize. What next? If you don't have a solution then how do I get my money back? I would rather keep the program and have it working but if that isn't possible I don't want to have spent my money for a disc destroyer.

Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Postby Acoustica Eric » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:21 am

I cannot go back and read your previous support requests since I do not have ticket numbers or dates, etc. Have you tried using IMAPI with frogaspi? Frogaspi is a free aspi driver available here frogaspi.org

Mosby

Postby Mosby » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:36 pm

I can not download frogaspi. It says it is part of some other program because it ends with .dll.

Acoustica Greg

Postby Acoustica Greg » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:19 am

Hi,

Are you using Photos Forever 1.0 build 16? If not, download that and give it a try.

If you've already got that build or it doesn't help, please submit an Acoustica Support Request and send us the ph-log.txt file from your Photos Forever folder:

C:\Program Files\Acoustica Photos Forever\ph-log.txt

If you have Windows Vista, click the "Compatibility Files" option in order to reveal the newest log file.

Greg

Return to “Photos Forever”