Acoustica - Software should be easy to use

Brother J825DW

Support and feedback for Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

bender255

Brother J825DW

Postby bender255 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:07 am

Hi,I'm still looking for any support for the Brother J825DW,if you don't have any templates for the caddy are there any other brands that you support which uses a similar caddy to the Brother one?

Acoustica Greg

Re: Brother J825DW

Postby Acoustica Greg » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:18 am

Hi,

We're still trying to develop templates for Brother printers, but so far we haven't been able to get the info we need.

Greg

Dudester

Postby Dudester » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:13 am

I have a Brother HL-22 black and white laser printer, and I was wondering if the Acoustica label software for cd/dvd would work on my printer. I don't have lightscribe, but rather just the sticky round decals that stick onto a cd/dvd once I print something on it. Can the Acoustica label maker work with this printer and type of decal or should I be looking elsewhere. I just purchased this new printer, and I was saddened to see that Acoustica doesn't support Brother printers, or at least, that's what I assuming right now. I know with a black and white laser printer, I am limited to basically just text to put on labels, which is ok for me. Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated, as I would like to encourage Acoustica, mainly because of their on line support, like I have with Mixcraft 6 that I own...and love.
I haven't seen any other label making brands that offer on line direct support.
Cheers,
Ray :D

Acoustica Greg

Postby Acoustica Greg » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:16 am

Hi,

It doesn't matter what kind of printer you have if you want to print on label paper. The specific model only matters if you have a printer that is capable of printing directly on special printable discs.

If you want to print on adhesive label paper, any Windows-compatible printer will do.

Give it a try!

Greg

Acoustica Greg

Postby Acoustica Greg » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:50 pm

Hi,

We now have a template for the Brother J825DW printer that allows printing directly to disc. To obtain the template, run the label update from the Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker paper and printer page.

Note: you may need to update the printer driver and/or firmware for the JD825DW printer in order for printing to work correctly.

Greg

Return to “Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker”