It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:20 am 

Hi, for some reason if i import one of the programme templates into the disc section and print it works fine, if i import one of my own scans it seems to print with a 2-3mm space round the outside, i cannot seem to make the image fit the disc. I mailed the help desk and to be honest was pointless as all i was told was try dragging and drag to size, that does not work because you think you have it right, print and its all off course, i am getting really fed up and feel like i wasted my money buying the programme, what sizes do people have set in the allignment adjustments ? i even put to reset and still wont fill a blank disc. the help desk even said maybe its the printer settings but it cant be if you can see the white ring round the template before printing, when i click on a scan it seems to not want to fill the whole disc !! bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :|

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:22 am 

I am using the epson stylus r285 also !!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:45 am 
Site Admin

What happened when you tried my suggestions? Resizing the image with the resize handles, and checking printer properties for any outline or margin settings.
I'm sorry you feel like you're getting fed up, but obviously nobody else is having this problem so it is not our softwares fault.
You need to look at your printer properties for any settings that might cause such behavior.

Eric On Facebook
Eric On Soundcloud
Eric On Reverbnation
Eric On A Giant chair ;-)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:57 am 

Hi, i went through all that with the printer, to me it looked like a programme fault, when you double click one of my templates in you can see it does not go right out to the edge of the white outline you see in the programme, the printer, all i can see is a link for either to allow border or not, it is ticked for no border, i uninstalled the printer and put back in as well in case some sort of tab was clicked and i did not notice it, but all seems ok, as i said when you look at the white outline of the disc template in the programme and click in a scanned disc it seems to only go up to 2-3mm inside the edge of that line !!, its a shame as i love this programme, hence buying it but at mo` using the crappy disc printer that came with the printer software !! help me obi-wan !!!

thanks for the input so far too. :D :(

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:00 am 

Forgot to add, when you drag out to size it can be way off even though it looks ok on the pc screen.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:11 am 
Site Admin

When you say one of your templates I assume you mean image right?
You could try adjusting the margins from within the template editor from the File menu.

Eric On Facebook
Eric On Soundcloud
Eric On Reverbnation
Eric On A Giant chair ;-)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:24 am 

yes, sorry, one of my images, will try that

cheers