It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:37 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:22 pm 

Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker is a very good and easy to use program ......BUT when is it going to be upgraded & improved it has been at least 3 years as v3.33, are the developers no longer intertested in upgrading and improving it?
I myself have given many suggestions on how to improve this program (which I personally really like) but there are also a few bugs, which I have found, and many important improvements which I have suggested, but didn't even get a reply about any of them. If a program is to gain more in sales it has to evolve and improve. One of the best ways is to have all improvement suggestions listed on the program's page so people can vote on them, no better or easier way to find out what your customers want in the their programs of choice and the results will benefit everyone. I would be willing to offer my suggestions and problems found in this program again if it will be responded to and not just ignored.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:35 pm 

Hi,

This is the first post you've made on this user forum. Where did you make your suggestions? We're generally pretty good about responding.

There should be a new version of the label maker at some point, but I don't have a release date for you at the present time.

Greg