It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:12 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:48 pm 

I just purchased the KORG nanopad 2 and the KORG nanoKontrol 2 and I am wondering how to set up samples on the pad as well as other basic functions for these controllers. I have gotten the kontrol to work on most buttons but I cannot get the 8 sliders and faders to work on separate tracks at a time. I really want to make the drumpad into a sampler but am completely lost as to how or if it is possible with mixcraft (I have seen it done in other DAWs). Any suggestions or advice? Thanks!

Reed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:15 am 

Hi!

I don't have the Nanopad but I can confirm that the nanokontrol will presently only work on one slider at a time. :(

There has been much discussion on this, and there's a strong possibility of it being sorted out soon.

Trevor

Trevor

My music is here

Official OFC™ Member

When I listen, I forget. When I see, I remember. When I do, I understand. Confucius
I started out with nothing - and still have most of it left! - Seasick Steve

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:23 am 

Hi,

You can only control the selected track, you can't control multiple tracks at once. We've got this logged as an official feature request, but I don't know how soon that feature would be implemented. It may be a Mixcraft 7 thing, and Mixcraft 7 won't appear for another year or more.

For product update news, click "Like" on Mixcraft's Facebook page or sign up for the Acoustica Newsletter.

Greg