Acoustica - Software should be easy to use

Mixcraft and KORG nanoseries 2

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

Reed_Only

Mixcraft and KORG nanoseries 2

Postby Reed_Only » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:48 pm

I just purchased the KORG nanopad 2 and the KORG nanoKontrol 2 and I am wondering how to set up samples on the pad as well as other basic functions for these controllers. I have gotten the kontrol to work on most buttons but I cannot get the 8 sliders and faders to work on separate tracks at a time. I really want to make the drumpad into a sampler but am completely lost as to how or if it is possible with mixcraft (I have seen it done in other DAWs). Any suggestions or advice? Thanks!

Reed

trevlyns

Re: Mixcraft and KORG nanoseries 2

Postby trevlyns » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:15 am

Hi!

I don't have the Nanopad but I can confirm that the nanokontrol will presently only work on one slider at a time. :(

There has been much discussion on this, and there's a strong possibility of it being sorted out soon.

Trevor
Keep on trackin'

Trevor

My music is here

Official OFC™ Member

Win 7 pro 64 bit; MX7 Pro; Intel quad core i-5; 3.0 GHz; 16 GB RAM
I started out with nothing - and still have most of it left! - Seasick Steve

Acoustica Greg

Re: Mixcraft and KORG nanoseries 2

Postby Acoustica Greg » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:23 am

Hi,

You can only control the selected track, you can't control multiple tracks at once. We've got this logged as an official feature request, but I don't know how soon that feature would be implemented. It may be a Mixcraft 7 thing, and Mixcraft 7 won't appear for another year or more.

For product update news, click "Like" on Mixcraft's Facebook page or sign up for the Acoustica Newsletter.

Greg

Return to “Mixcraft”