It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:56 pm 

Hi Acoustica Greg,
I made some comments & suggestions about CD Labelmaker a few months back in this forum, I stated that I had made suggestions and reported some bugs or faults with the program, I made these reports when uninstalling the program in the comments section and mentioned that an I'd appreciate an email about my findings but didn't get any reply. I hope you can provide some info as I stated previously the program hasnt been updated for about 3 years. There are many newer DVD and Bluray cases available and this isn't accomodated in the present version, the only things that really change are the spine sizes, the front and back covers remain the same size, we should be able to enter this size value in manually and be able to save them as a custom template. all the DVD cases I've come across are from 7mm to 39mm depending on the number of discs you want put in a single case, and 10mm single & double bluray, 14mm triple & quad bluray, and 22mm sextuple bluray cases, the latter 2 bluray and some of the DVD sizes are unsupported. I feel this is a very important feature. I have many other numerous suggestions and faults I've found in this program. If you are interested in my other findings let me know and I will gladly respond. A program is only as good as it's support, best company I've come across for this so far is VSO Software in France.
best regards, Jim

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:47 am 

Hi,

When you made that other post on this forum, I told you I couldn't find your earlier comments and I asked for help in locating them. We're generally pretty good about responding to feedback on our software. Which comments section did you leave your comments in? What email address did you use?

If you'd like to send us your feedback on Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker, you can submit an Acoustica Support Request and I'll pass them along directly to the software developer.

Greg