It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:10 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mixcraft 6 - I'm SOLD !
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:18 am 

So, I've been a Sonar user for a few years ( since version 5 ). A few weeks ago I was looking to upgrade from Sonar X1 to Sonar X2. I had been having some problems with X1, so I was hesitant to upgrade and spend more money for Sonar. I have ProTools at home, which is a piece of crap. I don't care if it is the industry standard, it still sucks. I looked at Studio One, and didn't care for the graphics or the logical layout. Sonar is great once you get it up and running, but there were too many systems crashes associated with it. Also, Sonar seems to be a resource hog.

That's when I found Mixcraft. 2 hours after downloading the trial, I had composed the song. The software is so intuitive, I have yet to go to the help section or look for an owners manual. The way everything is laid out, just makes sense.

I'm sold. I'll probably just get MixCraft 6, instead of the Pro Version. I've got plenty of plugins from Sonar that will run with Mixcraft. :) NO CRASHES and I love it. I can't believe I hadn't stumbled on MixCraft before now.

MrSxy4Ever

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:38 am 

I've been here since Mixcraft 2 and haven't found a reson to change yet. even Reaper seems like greek after this.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:53 pm 

Hi,

Welcome aboard! We're happy to hear that you like Mixcraft.

You might want to check out our Mixcraft University and Mixcraft 6 Mini-Tip videos.

Greg