There are a couple of ways to do it. Here's what I would do:
1) Select the clip that you want to duplicate
2) Copy and paste it to the new location
3) Double-click the new pasted clip
4) In the Sound Tab at the bottom that opens up change "Adjust To Project Key" to "Adjust Pitch By"
5) Change semitones to +5 for the four IV chord
6) Copy the original clip again and paste to next location
7) Adjust this next clip to +7 semitones for the V chord
8) Rock on!
Distorted power chords and similar sounds work OK doing this, sounds with more delicate harmonics (e.g. piano, clean guitar chords) may not sound that great when you pitch adjust that far.