It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Disappeaing Track Names
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:00 pm 

I've been putting up with this for very long time and figured I'd finally say something about it: disappearing track names. For whatever reason, sometimes Acoustica will lock up for a good minute, I'll see that hour-glass appear and and nothing can be clicked, and when it's over and the program is operational again the track names have ALL magically disappeared from the label I'm creating. I can still see them when I bring up the Tracks Content/listing menu, and Show Tracks is definitely on, but the tracks will not appear on the label again until I delete all of the existing fields and redo all the names. Typing/pasting twenty titles, having them disappear suddenly, then having to do it all over again is not fun.

Has development stopped on this program? Just saying, it's been a very long time since the last update. And I reported a bug probably almost two years ago that was acknowledged by support and still hasn't been fixed....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:09 pm 

Hi,

No, we've been adding new printer templates all along, and there will be an updated version of the label maker at some point. I assume you have Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker version 3.33.

The next time this happens, send us the .lbl file and we'll check it out. Submit an Acoustica Support Request and attach the troublesome .lbl file.

Greg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:35 pm 

Hi Greg, thanks for replying. Yes, I'm running 3.3, and I'll send the .lbl next time is happens. Since it seems to happen at least once a week, it shouldn't be too long. ;)