Acoustica - Software should be easy to use

NEED HELP WITH UPGRADING CODES!

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, Acoustica Greg

squeakie

NEED HELP WITH UPGRADING CODES!

Postby squeakie » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:00 pm

I've purchased the upgrade from Mixcraft Home Studio to Mixcraft 6. I've got all the registration codes.., but how do I do the upgrade? I've already got Home Studio downloaded. Where do I go to enter the new codes to upgrade to MC-6..? Sorry if it's s dumb question. Can't seem to find where to enter new codes to upgrade.
Roland Juno-Di, Roland RS-70, M-Audio Venom, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61, Yamaha PSR-S700, Behringer Desktop Studio Monitors, Beat Thang Virtual, Mixcraft 6, Power Tracks Pro 2013, Dimension Le, Gateway 2.60 GHz Processor (Dual Core), 4 GIGS RAM, 64 Bit.

trevlyns

Re: NEED HELP WITH UPGRADING CODES!

Postby trevlyns » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:11 pm

Hi!

Just download Mixcraft 6 from here http://www.acoustica.com/mixcraft/download.htm.

Once installed open and put your code in.
Keep on trackin'

Trevor

My music is here

Official OFC™ Member

Win 7 pro 64 bit; MX7 Pro; Intel quad core i-5; 3.0 GHz; 16 GB RAM
I started out with nothing - and still have most of it left! - Seasick Steve

Acoustica Greg

Postby Acoustica Greg » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:56 pm

Hi,

As Trevor mentioned, Mixcraft 6 is a separate download. There's a download link in your registration email, or you can click this link: Download the latest version of Mixcraft.

Greg

squeakie

Postby squeakie » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:56 pm

Thanks guys! Got it worked out. I just assumed that by upgrading it would "unlock" features on my copy of Home Studio. Had no idea it would be a separate download all together. Anyways.., up and running and very happy with this software.
Roland Juno-Di, Roland RS-70, M-Audio Venom, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61, Yamaha PSR-S700, Behringer Desktop Studio Monitors, Beat Thang Virtual, Mixcraft 6, Power Tracks Pro 2013, Dimension Le, Gateway 2.60 GHz Processor (Dual Core), 4 GIGS RAM, 64 Bit.

Return to “Mixcraft”