It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:19 am 

When I mixdown to an Mp3 or WAV file, the Acoustica Pro Studio Reverb effect I have on a synth line/sound/audio clip cannot be heard. It is very, very faint like all the knobs and presets are reset or something (and yes, the FX box is checked). After the file is rendered, the effect cannot even be heard in program Mixcraft, again like it was reset. Once I tweak the Reverb Time knob it goes back to the desired setting I have edited. I have tried it on different files and with different instruments and the result is the same.

Also I have tried multiple other effects to see if it was a program error, but it only happens with the Acoustica Pro Studio VST effect.

I have tried deleting the Pro Studio Reverb.dll file and reinstalling Pro Studio 6 twice just as Acoustica Eric suggested in a seperate post and it has not helped.

I bought Mixcraft Studio 6 about 3 weeks ago and today was the first time using this particular reverb so I have the most up to date software.

PLEASE help- this Reverb is almost PERFECT for my desired sound and I will be rather disappointed if I can't get it to work after having this program for less than a month.

PLEAASE help!! I am almost desperate here! haha.

-Jeremy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:11 am 

Hi,

Look at the top of Mixcraft's screen. Do you have version 6.1 build 213? If not, you should update to the latest version of Mixcraft.

You can also try mixing down to a wav file that has a sample rate of 44100 Hz.

Greg

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:51 pm 

GREG-

You are my new favorite person!! Haha thank you soo much for your help. Mixing down to a wave file in the wave format in preferences at 44100Hz solved everything. It also works if I mix down with ASIO setting. Thank you very much Greg!