It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:05 pm 

Hello, I know this topic has probably been asked and answered, however if it has, i cannot find the answer, other than this one which is similar: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12026

Like in this topic, i am planning on buying Mixcraft however this one problem seems to persist and is not allowing me to use my midi keyboard as intended.

The midi notes are getting stuck, and in some cases don't recognize the note is being hit at all. I have a Korg Microkorg XL synth/vocoder and the latest version of Mixcraft, 6.1 build 213. I have tried many times to reset the midi (ctrl shift M) and i have used different usb ports, and restarted the program. I have also tried resetting and restarting my keyboard. none of these have helped.

This seems to be some sort of compatibility issue, but a month ago, my keyboard worked fine with the program. let me add that this problem does not happen at all in other DAWs. i will send in a sample if someone thinks they can help me with this (: thanks alot, guys. i appreciate it in advance.

by the way, the notes that get stuck are completely random
-Luke

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:06 am 

would so one please be able to help me? i am really looking forward to buying this program :$

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:53 am 

Hi,

Is this happening with any particular virtual instrument? Does it happen with all virtual instruments?

Make sure you're directly connecting to your computer; don't go through a USB hub. You can also try disconnecting other USB audio devices. If you've got a different USB cable you can try, try that.

Greg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:09 pm 

i am not sure wat you mean, as i have a midi-usb adapter. which by the way worked fine as of a month ago. it is something to do with the conputer or the program. i have tried many different virtual instruments and notes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:47 pm 

Hi,

Please duplicate the problem, then quit Mixcraft and send us your mixcraft-log.txt file, which is located in this folder:

%appdata%\Acoustica\Mixcraft

Another way to find it is to click on the Windows Start Menu, select All Programs, then Acoustica Mixcraft 6 (or 5) and finally Logs. Submit an Acoustica Support Request and attach the log file along with a brief description of the problem.

Here's a short video: Mixcraft Mini-Tip: How To Find Your Mixcraft Log File

Greg