Acoustica - Software should be easy to use

start-up stall

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

start-up stall

Postby daveydad » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:14 am

i have a recent install of mixcraft 6 and have very few vsts installed and it 6 often seems to get stuck about a 3rd of the way at the start up logo and then just sit there. the only way to fix it is to log off or reboot and try again. i go way back to version 3 and recall this happening even then. thoughts?

Re: start-up stall

Postby fredfish » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:23 am

My gut feeling is that it is one of your vsts (even though you only have a few loaded - it only takes one). I understand that a number of people - for example - have had a few problems if the "waves" vsts are installed.

I would suggest making sure that you have the latest update (build 213) and if you still have problems send those nice chaps at Acoustica your log file.

God luck

Postby daveydad » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:35 am

no waves plugins... just pianissimo, a few from alchemy and aas. i did have komplete 7 installed and it was about the same.

Acoustica Greg

Postby Acoustica Greg » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:49 pm

Please send us your mixcraft-log.txt file, which is located in this folder:

Another way to find it is to click on the Windows Start Menu, select All Programs, then Acoustica Mixcraft 6 (or 5) and finally Logs. Submit an Acoustica Support Request and attach the log file along with a brief description of the problem.

Here's a short video: Mixcraft Mini-Tip: How To Find Your Mixcraft Log File

Return to “Mixcraft”