Acoustica - Software should be easy to use

few questions about Mixcraft

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

guitarPLYR7

few questions about Mixcraft

Postby guitarPLYR7 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:45 pm

Hi everyone. I am new to mixcraft. I just purchased Mix-craft 6. About a year or so ago I bought Beatcraft and liked it a lot. I was using it with A free program & thought it was time to try Mixcraft.
Since I thought Beatcraft was a great product I figured I would like Mixcraft too. Which I do.
My question is this. Beatcraft can be a bit time consuming at times. Plus The drum loops in Mixcraft are not always what I want.Is there a way to make basic rock beats in Beatcraft and save them to Mixcraft somehow? Either in with the other drum loops. Or somewhere else in Mixcraft. I am not that crazy about some of the Rock drum loops and would like to save certain beats that are common.This way If I can use some things for more then 1 song. I wont have to go back and redo it in beatcraft every time. Thanks

Vibrant Audio

Re: few questions about Mixcraft

Postby Vibrant Audio » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:01 pm

You can easily! Just make your beats in Beatcraft and save them all in the folder of your choice. Then use the Import function in the loop library in Mixcraft 6! Press the Import button and the dialog box shown below pops up.
ImportLoops.png
ImportLoops.png (134.58 KiB) Viewed 702 times
*Vibrant Audio*

guitarPLYR7

Postby guitarPLYR7 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:28 am

O.k Thanks for responding. I was wondering if there was a way to add them in with drum loops. But I think your Idea would be even better.It would be much easier to find my beats then. Also thanks for the Diagram.It is very helpful.

Vibrant Audio

Postby Vibrant Audio » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:40 am

Once you import them, just click on the Edit button that is right next to the Import button. You can edit all of the info for the loops. Instrument, Style, Song kit, etc.

Hope that's what you're looking for. :)
*Vibrant Audio*

Return to “Mixcraft”