It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:40 am 

I bought my copy of Mixcraft Pro 6 from Amazon. Does it have unlimited license or will it expire in certain amount of days? Can I install it on more than one computer? Any restrictions?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:06 am 

If you "bought" your copy from a legitimate supplier then yes you have complete and unfettered use of the software. The only version that times out is the free demo (which you shouldnt have had to pay for).

Yes you can install the software on more than one computer. The restriction is that it should be your own computer (EG I have it installed on my desktop computer and two of my laptops but they are all my own computers).

The other thing to remember is to come back here and frequently tell us how you are getting on :wink: This is a great community and if you run in to problems or you aren't sure how to do something you are more than likely going to get a helpful answer here.

Also have a look at the tutorials sticky at the top of this forum.

Good luck and have fun!!

Cheers

John

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:34 am 

fredfish wrote:
If you "bought" your copy from a legitimate supplier then yes you have complete and unfettered use of the software. The only version that times out is the free demo (which you shouldnt have had to pay for).

Yes you can install the software on more than one computer. The restriction is that it should be your own computer (EG I have it installed on my desktop computer and two of my laptops but they are all my own computers).

The other thing to remember is to come back here and frequently tell us how you are getting on :wink: This is a great community and if you run in to problems or you aren't sure how to do something you are more than likely going to get a helpful answer here.

Also have a look at the tutorials sticky at the top of this forum.

Good luck and have fun!!

Cheers

John

Thank you.