It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:31 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:13 am 

Installed program, which I have used and enjoyed for many years, on a new computer. Downloaded new Dell sound card drivers. When I use Spin-it-again the sound through my speakers is full of static. No static on any other programs.
Thanks Pete

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:21 am 

Hi,

What are you recording? What do you have selected for the Soundcard and Source settings in Spin It Again's Level Wizard?

Greg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:03 pm 

Hi, Sorry it took so long to get back with you. I'm converting vinyl to cd. My playback setting is speakers VIA hi defination A. Recording is set to default wave device. In the level adjustment the soundcard is default wave device. When I go to clean up the recording I'm able to remove the static with clean everything. I only get static when the music is playing, during the silent space between tracks there's no noise. When I take the needle off the record I can hear the music playing after the needle is removed. My last recording I wasn't able to record content because the program kept asking for a blank disc. Everytime I put one in it wouls eject the disc. Very frustrating. I've have spin-it-again on another computer and have been using it for years with no problem. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Pete