It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:22 am 

Hi there, Gotta a motif es that i use as a controller and sequencer. I like the sounds of the motif alot so ill usually sequence on the motif and record it as audio into mixcraft. When i do this i have to press record on mixcraft and then press play on the motif making sure i time it just right, and its always off, either a lil early or late, (probly due to my timing and a lil latency). So my question is, is there anyway to sync mixcraft to the motif"s sequencer clock. Ive done it before with hardware, just not sure how to do it with a software daw. Thanks in advance

Mixcraft 6 - Yamaha Motif ES6 - Yamaha AW16G - Vintage Dell d610 Latitude - Behringer UCA202 - Fostex 280 cassette multitracker - AKG c2000b mic - Stanton T.62 turntable - Audio Technica athm50 cans - Martin Sigma acoustic guitar - Vinyl records

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:59 am 

I don't believe Mixcraft currently has the capability to sync with other software. Might be something that could happen in the new version. :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:33 pm 

That would be pretty sweet to see in M7. Its all good, theres work arounds. 8)

Mixcraft 6 - Yamaha Motif ES6 - Yamaha AW16G - Vintage Dell d610 Latitude - Behringer UCA202 - Fostex 280 cassette multitracker - AKG c2000b mic - Stanton T.62 turntable - Audio Technica athm50 cans - Martin Sigma acoustic guitar - Vinyl records