It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:21 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:25 pm 

I really like the synth-pulsating sounds in mixcraft. Arp far away is really cool especially. I am just wondering if there is some sort of plugins or something that someone might know of where I could get some more sounds like the synth pulsating sounds in mixcraft?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:48 pm 

you could watch some video tutorials and learn how to make them with any old synthesizer, or see if there are any more presets that you like. Other than that, there are sound libraries like sampletank which contain samples of the arp synth, but you don't get to tweak those.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:51 am 

You didn't mention what price range and learning curve you were looking for. When I did my search for synths the 2 that popped out at the top for me were Alchemy and Omnisphere. I finally ended up buying Omnisphere and it does have an extremely powerful and flexible arp (and also quite a big learning curve if you want to go beyond the presets and libraries).

However if you dig into the synths you got with Mixcraft you will find several good arps (I can't remember which offhand: OFC) AND there are also dozens of freebies available that offer arps.

Win 7 Pro, 3930K, Gigabyte Ga-X79-UP4, Corsair AX860i, 64GB gSkill 1600 RAM, 4 X 120 GB Intel 520 SSD, 1T & 2T WD caviar black, EVGA nVidea 560, Asus Xonar Essence STX jBridge, EWQL CCC, Kirk Hunter libs, Omnisphere
My Stuff: Mixcraft Live, Soundcloud