Acoustica - Software should be easy to use

Expand2.., few questions before buying it.

Use this topic to discuss VST and DirectX plugins for Mixcraft, Spin It Again or Beatcraft.

Moderators: Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric

squeakie

Expand2.., few questions before buying it.

Postby squeakie » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:02 pm

I finally got the trial version of Expand2 to load in MixCraft 8 today. I’m very impressed with it, and I’m at least 99% of the way to buying it. However I wanted to check with those using it regarding a few things.

Drums: It appears there are no preset kits under drums, but various sections where you essentially build kits. Is this correct?

4 part patch: I see you can layer up to four parts and edit various parameters. Can you set velocity curves between the parts?

The website states there are 29 categories, but I don’t think there’s 29. Seems to be a few missing.

**my trial copy only shows 27 categories**

Is there a difference between the Trial version vs the regular version in terms of available presets, and functions?

Thx!

I
Yamaha MOXF6, Roland Juno-Di, Casio MZX-500, Roland RS-70, M-Audio Venom, M-Audio Hammer-88, Casio PX-330, Behringer Studio Monitors, Mixcraft 8, Fujitsu T901 (i5, 8GB Ram, 64-bit, SSD), Lots of VST’s :-)

squeakie

Re: Expand2.., few questions before buying it.

Postby squeakie » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:35 am

.**RESOLVED**

(Oh yeah.., I’m buying this one!)
Yamaha MOXF6, Roland Juno-Di, Casio MZX-500, Roland RS-70, M-Audio Venom, M-Audio Hammer-88, Casio PX-330, Behringer Studio Monitors, Mixcraft 8, Fujitsu T901 (i5, 8GB Ram, 64-bit, SSD), Lots of VST’s :-)

Mark Bliss

Postby Mark Bliss » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:38 pm

Just a heads up, this has been offered at 1$ on several occasions in the past few months or so at Plugin Boutique. And at least once for free.
Given that, I would hesitate to pay the common 125ish for it......
Just sayin' 8)
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page

squeakie

Postby squeakie » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:13 pm

Mark Bliss wrote:Just a heads up, this has been offered at 1$ on several occasions in the past few months or so at Plugin Boutique. And at least once for free.
Given that, I would hesitate to pay the common 125ish for it......
Just sayin' 8)

I saw it not long ago for $4.99 at PluginBotique. I was considering purchasing from them. How does it work on this site? Since I already have the trial (downloaded directly from the AIR site), will purchasing it from PluginBotique just provide me with an Activation code, or will I have to redownload from the Botique?

Return to “Plugins, Plugins, Plugins!”