Acoustica - Software should be easy to use

CD Burner Library Issues

Post your support questions and/or give feedback for Acoustica MP3 CD Burner in this forum.

Moderators: Acoustica Dan, Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric

Tommy45

CD Burner Library Issues

Postby Tommy45 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:51 pm

:?:
I recently installed Windows 7 Professional on my computer. The CD burner works fine except for one issue: whenever I try to scan my song library, the burner stops working at various points in the scan. I have over 5500 songs in my library. Is this too many?
When I right-click on the icon and choose Troubleshoot compatibility, then click on Recommended Settings, I get "Settings applied Windows compatibility mode: Windows XP (Service Pack 2)". When I click on Properties and click on Compatibility, I have chosen Windows 7 as the compatibility mode. This did not change the "Setting applied etc.
Is there a fix for this issue in Windows 7 as all other aspects of the program work fine?

Thanks So Much for those who reply,
Tommy
I made my first compilation CD from a combination of 45s and CD tracks. I set a separate recording level for each 45 and CD track.
Am I better off setting the recording level with the first recording and use that level for the rest of the recordings?

Return to “Acoustica MP3 CD Burner”