Acoustica - Software should be easy to use

Off topic - Chicago / Earth Wind & Fire

Use this forum for discussing music in general, rather than specific Acoustica products.

Moderators: Acoustica Dan, Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric

BillW

Off topic - Chicago / Earth Wind & Fire

Postby BillW » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:07 pm

Saw those two super groups at the United Center on Friday. As an official OFC member, I have to say they did a great job - both bands. Sure - they essentially do cover versions of their own songs, and there are only 3 origianl members (at this show) for each band but there was a lot of energy, interplay with the two bands on stage at the same time, all doing each other's songs. And the playing was flawless.

I've seen Chicago many times, primarily in the 70s, but this was the first time seeing EW&F. Glad I got to see them.
Mixcraft 8 Pro (32bit) runs fine on a Toshiba Satellite C55-B laptop with a wimpy Celeron N2830 (dual core). Now using 64bit on a "less wimpy" Dell 660S/Dual Core Pentium/8GB RAM.

briannadejole

Re: Off topic - Chicago / Earth Wind & Fire

Postby briannadejole » Sun May 15, 2016 4:44 pm

September!
Dancing in September.
Remember!

:D

david123

Re: Off topic - Chicago / Earth Wind & Fire

Postby david123 » Thu May 04, 2017 4:53 pm

I know this an older post but I'm going back in time i guess. I was a brass major in college, so Chicago was (and still is) an all time fav. I mean when you're in high school or college and you hear excellent horns, lyrics, electric guitars, drums, vocals, etc., all wrapped up in one package.... well it just lit a fire. Heard them about 12 months ago and they were still pretty darn good, at least horn-wise. Hey, Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?

Return to “General Music Topics”