At a brief check, I have 125,000 files in 64.5 GB across six harddrives. Those are only the major photo folders I'd need to back up (Yes, I have backups of most of them already *grin*).
1. Have you done any testing with the massive amount of files I have? Do you know of any limitations the program would have on number of files or total bytes used?
2. Does PF keep track of those folders/photos I have backed up and when I run the program after initial backup only select any new photos since the previous backup? (I'm constantly adding photos and would like to at least perform the backup on a weekly basis, and don't want to have to manually select photos that haven't been backed up.)
3. Can it "print" the log file to a file rather than to a printer? (I'd be printing for half the rest of my life, and endangering the forest preserves of our country.)
4. Can I select the folders I want to back up rather than have PF do a "search and locate" for graphics files?
5. I read somewhere that this comes free with other programs, and since I already own Acoustica Label Maker and MP3/WAV/WMA converter, do I need to buy this or may I just download and install it? If so, do I need another registration number?
6. Can I have any more questions?