Acoustica - Software should be easy to use

VST Info/Help

Use this topic to discuss VST and DirectX plugins for Mixcraft, Spin It Again or Beatcraft.

Moderators: Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric

jlouvar

VST Info/Help

Postby jlouvar » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:11 pm

I just downloaded/installed a bunch of free VST plugins that where recommended in Mark's free VST recommendation thread posted at the top of this forum. Thanks Mark - That's awesome. :D

What's the deal with the red thingy at the bottom of the Melda Productions VST's... Do I need to click on ACTIVATE or VALIDATE SUBSCRIPTION? I don't want to upgrade (pay)… and they seem to work without clicking on either (hopefully they won't expirer), any comments?
Attachments
Capture 101a.PNG
Capture 101a.PNG (288.59 KiB) Viewed 348 times
Mixcraft 8.1 Pro (64-Bit Build 418), Lenovo (1.80GHz, 8GB, 64-bit), Windows 10, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, Event and PreSonus monitors, Korg TR61, Akai MPK249, MPK2 Mini, Fender P & J basses, Ric, Strat, D35, and a lot of microphones, etc.

Mark Bliss

Re: VST Info/Help

Postby Mark Bliss » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:12 pm

That's what we call a "nag"
You can ignore it and use the free version of that if you like it. Or you can make it go away if you want.
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page

jlouvar

Postby jlouvar » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:34 am

Oh okay, I'll ignore it. Thank you :D
Mixcraft 8.1 Pro (64-Bit Build 418), Lenovo (1.80GHz, 8GB, 64-bit), Windows 10, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, Event and PreSonus monitors, Korg TR61, Akai MPK249, MPK2 Mini, Fender P & J basses, Ric, Strat, D35, and a lot of microphones, etc.

dpaterson

Postby dpaterson » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:09 pm

Arguably the finest, at least to me anyway, plugins on the planet. Not cheap (not the complete bundle anyway) but unlike a fair number of other plugins I have the misfortune of having purchased before discovering Melda: I have no regrets whatsoever!!!

But yeh: the plugins in their free bundle don’t require activation and will not expire. The subscription button is for those who have purchased one of their bundles but is paying off monthly. But it’s visible on all plugins i.e. once you’ve purchased them then the nag screen disappears from ALL of the plugins including the free plugins.

They released MDoubleTracker (double track guitars or vocals or whatever your poison) just an hour or two ago. Dying to try it tomorrow (too late here by me now). If it’s anything like the rest of their stuff it’s going to be killer. Not free unfortunately but relatively cheap (at the moment) if bought separately.

https://www.meldaproduction.com/MDoubleTracker

Their filter, compressor, frequency analysis, stereo manipulation, phase correction, and reverb (convolution) plugins are out of this world. MDrumEnhancer??? Unbelievable.

jlouvar

Postby jlouvar » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:48 pm

Okay, thank you... and I think I already have more processor VST plugins than I'll ever use. :wink:

Mark Bliss

Postby Mark Bliss » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:27 pm

dpaterson wrote:Arguably the finest, at least to me anyway, plugins on the planet.

I'll agree with the first part. (The "Arguably" part!) :lol:
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page

jlouvar

Postby jlouvar » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:50 pm

LOL :lol:

Return to “Plugins, Plugins, Plugins!”