Acoustica - Software should be easy to use

Steven Tyler And Joe Rogan Discuss How Streaming Services Are Screwing US

Use this forum for discussing music in general, rather than specific Acoustica products.

Moderators: Acoustica Dan, Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric

TheHound

Steven Tyler And Joe Rogan Discuss How Streaming Services Are Screwing US

Postby TheHound » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:01 am

http://jazzruinedmylife.com

It would be nice to make a living as a composer but I think those days are gone unless some ethical entity creates a streaming service that treats us right. I think it is possible and I think I know how it can be done but I don't have the skills or the ability to get those skills to do it.

When you watch the video and read the article, you will see how Spotify, Apple etc... are stealing from us. They really ripped off American treasure Smokey Robinson.

mixyguy2

Re: Steven Tyler And Joe Rogan Discuss How Streaming Services Are Screwing US

Postby mixyguy2 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:12 pm

I quit watching after about 4 mins in. Tyler (big surprise here) was rambling only semi-coherently and only semi-making any sense. I'm not saying musicians are or aren't "getting screwed"...I've no idea offhand...but bring on someone who can speak rationally and intelligently who I can take seriously and I'll listen.

TheHound

Re: Steven Tyler And Joe Rogan Discuss How Streaming Services Are Screwing US

Postby TheHound » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:20 am

mixyguy2 wrote:I quit watching after about 4 mins in. Tyler (big surprise here) was rambling only semi-coherently and only semi-making any sense. I'm not saying musicians are or aren't "getting screwed"...I've no idea offhand...but bring on someone who can speak rationally and intelligently who I can take seriously and I'll listen.

If you hear the whole thing it all comes together. He talks about how Spotify stole from Smokey Robinson.

Return to “General Music Topics”