Acoustica - Software should be easy to use

New computer

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Dan, Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric

polarwin

New computer

Postby polarwin » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:53 pm

New here..been using 7 pro, EZDrummer2, with an HP laptop for last couple of years...just got a new desktop.. Dell i5, 16G... wondering if theres anything to watch out for when loading programs...turned on new machine and immediately encountered windows 10 issue with getting on internet...also want to upgrade to pro 8... looks like you can for $39....should I worry about what order to do/load things..should/can i buy the upgrade 1st before I load it or just do it after...also any thoughts on a touch screen...thanks...appreciate any info

Acoustica Greg

Re: New computer

Postby Acoustica Greg » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:24 pm

Hi,

Mixcraft should work just fine with Windows 10*. You can have both Mixcraft 7 and 8 installed at the same time if you want; they go into separate folders. It doesn't matter which order you install them. You could download Mixcraft 8 Recording Studio and try it out, then buy the upgrade, and install Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio right over Mixcraft 8 Recording Studio.

Greg

*Every once in a while, somebody's microphone will have privacy settings turned on with Windows 10, preventing it from working, but you can fix that by going into Windows privacy settings and changing a setting.
Mixcraft 8 - The Musician's DAW
Give it a try here: http://acoustica.com/mixcraft/
Check out our Mixcraft University video tutorials.

polarwin

Re: New computer

Postby polarwin » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:03 pm

Acoustica Greg wrote:Hi, Thanks Greg !

Mixcraft should work just fine with Windows 10*. You can have both Mixcraft 7 and 8 installed at the same time if you want; they go into separate folders. It doesn't matter which order you install them. You could download Mixcraft 8 Recording Studio and try it out, then buy the upgrade, and install Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio right over Mixcraft 8 Recording Studio.

Greg

*Every once in a while, somebody's microphone will have privacy settings turned on with Windows 10, preventing it from working, but you can fix that by going into Windows privacy settings and changing a setting.

Return to “Mixcraft”