Acoustica - Software should be easy to use

Unfortunately true

Use this forum for discussing music in general, rather than specific Acoustica products.

Moderators: Acoustica Dan, Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric

chibear

Unfortunately true

Postby chibear » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:40 am

Win 7 Pro, 3930K, Gigabyte Ga-X79-UP4, Corsair AX860i, 64GB gSkill 1600 RAM, 5 X 120 GB Intel 520 SSD, 1T & 2T WD caviar black, EVGA nVidea 560, Asus Xonar Essence STX EWQL CCC, Kirk Hunter, Chris Hein, Omnisphere
Soundcloud YouTube

mixyguy2

Re: Unfortunately true

Postby mixyguy2 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:50 pm

I wish you'd ask the mods to change the title of this thread. Good topic, but "Unfortunately True" doesn't give an idea of the subject matter, which is a good (though sad) one...anyway...

I agree with the overall premise. In fact, I think most with a clue about music (not saying that includes me per se) who aren't afraid to call a spade a spade would say the same; it's not news, really. It's been true for some time, cutting across all genres.

That said, "...a decline in the quality of music which has been proven scientifically..." I find rather absurd and ironically if anything backs the overall premise about shrinking musical literacy/knowledge/"intelligence." This is art; the quality of art cannot be measured with bits and bytes.

Return to “General Music Topics”