Acoustica - Software should be easy to use

Nothing

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Dan, Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric

User avatar
Ian Craig
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:15 pm
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Contact:

Nothing

Postby Ian Craig » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:19 am

Update.
Last edited by Ian Craig on Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
...
Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio Build 418 (64bit)
AMD Ryzen 8 Core 3.0 GHz,
2TB SSD etc, 40GB RAM,
Windows 10 Professional
Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (1st Gen, USB2).

Steve Jobe
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:14 am

Re: Another new one from yesterday, early stage

Postby Steve Jobe » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:19 am

....Not meaning to offend but why do you put songs on the show case that are as you say early stage or not yet finished, isn't the show case for finished work mostly? ....To me its like trying to flip a pancake that isn't even close to being done, why not just finish them and then you dont have to make up why your not finished (who cares)...is it so you can occupy most of the new entries on the show case, cause you certainly are the king of that.

User avatar
Mark Bliss
Posts: 6484
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:59 pm
Location: Out there

Re: Another new one from yesterday, early stage

Postby Mark Bliss » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:08 am

IMO: because finished work generally gets very few replies and very little discussion. So over time this space has evolved into what it is being used for here.

Also, Ian occupies the top of the list here because he is a prolific creator and I assume chooses to share it where there is a chance to discuss it with fellow creators.

I don't have to necessarily love his content to be of the opinion that this is a great thing.

PS, don't you love it when someone says "I don't mean to offend" then proceeds right into doing it anyway? :roll:
Stay in tune, Mark

Image

My SOUNDCLOUD Page

User avatar
Ian Craig
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:15 pm
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Contact:

Re: Another new one from yesterday, early stage

Postby Ian Craig » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:12 am

Mark Bliss wrote:IMO: because finished work generally gets very few replies and very little discussion. So over time this space has evolved into what it is being used for here.

Also, Ian occupies the top of the list here because he is a prolific creator and I assume chooses to share it where there is a chance to discuss it with fellow creators.

I don't have to necessarily love his content to be of the opinion that this is a great thing.

PS, don't you love it when someone says "I don't mean to offend" then proceeds right into doing it anyway? :roll:


Thanks Mark :)
I removed the link before your post came in there, but thanks anyway :)
...
Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio Build 418 (64bit)
AMD Ryzen 8 Core 3.0 GHz,
2TB SSD etc, 40GB RAM,
Windows 10 Professional
Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (1st Gen, USB2).

User avatar
Mark Bliss
Posts: 6484
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:59 pm
Location: Out there

Re: Nothing

Postby Mark Bliss » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:14 am

I wish you hadnt. 8)
Stay in tune, Mark

Image

My SOUNDCLOUD Page

User avatar
jlouvar
Posts: 1037
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:56 pm
Location: California - USA

Re: Nothing

Postby jlouvar » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:52 am

FWIW: I like people sharing their music here regardless of it being a work in progress, finished, provoking discussions, comments, and suggestions even at the risk of be proceived as offensive. :D
- Joe -
MX 8.1 Pro, Build 418, 64-bit. i5, 1.80GHz, 8GB, Windows 10. Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, Event and PreSonus monitors, Sony MDR-7506, Korg TR61, Akai MPK249, Fender P & J basses, Ric, Strat, D35, stomp boxes and a lot of microphones, etc.

User avatar
outteh
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:23 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

Re: Nothing

Postby outteh » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:21 am

Wow! :roll:

User avatar
Ian Craig
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:15 pm
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Contact:

Re: Nothing

Postby Ian Craig » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:19 pm

Just a matter to take note of here is that the User Showcase is for Mixcraft users not just to showcase what they do but the fact that they use Mixcraft to do it. I do not use any other DAWs, just external audio editor iZotope RX and external video editors to add FX not available in Mixcraft, so I think I'm fulfilling the criteria, as regards why this section of the forum exists.
I find it of no surprise that just because I choose not to interact with someone who only makes God track things, that they take offence. I come from Northern Ireland. It's full of idiots who claim to follow religions while killing each other, yet strangely enough I don't recall hearing of any religion ever espousing war as it's primary goal, so it wouldn't be surprising to me personally, if people thought I was just interested in peace, rather than having my head cabbaged. Whatever like. :roll:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cabbaged
...
Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio Build 418 (64bit)
AMD Ryzen 8 Core 3.0 GHz,
2TB SSD etc, 40GB RAM,
Windows 10 Professional
Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (1st Gen, USB2).

bigaquarium
Posts: 413
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:21 am

Re: Another new one from yesterday, early stage

Postby bigaquarium » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:00 pm

Steve Jobe wrote:....Not meaning to offend but why do you put songs on the show case that are as you say early stage or not yet finished, isn't the show case for finished work mostly? ....To me its like trying to flip a pancake that isn't even close to being done, why not just finish them and then you dont have to make up why your not finished (who cares)...is it so you can occupy most of the new entries on the show case, cause you certainly are the king of that.


Evening!

I do it because I have ADD (seriously) so it's a mammoth undertaking for me to get things done. The feedback and encouragement is invaluable!

- N

bigaquarium
Posts: 413
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:21 am

Re: Nothing

Postby bigaquarium » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:57 am

Ian Craig wrote:I find it of no surprise that just because I choose not to interact with someone who only makes God track things, that they take offence.


Afternoon,

Ah I see the missing link now. Told you I was oblivious! Anyway, I’m not offended for sure, but do hope you know that I have no desire to kill you, no matter what notes you play!

:P

-N

User avatar
Ian Craig
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:15 pm
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Contact:

Re: Nothing

Postby Ian Craig » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:18 pm

bigaquarium wrote:
Ian Craig wrote:I find it of no surprise that just because I choose not to interact with someone who only makes God track things, that they take offence.


Afternoon,

Ah I see the missing link now. Told you I was oblivious! Anyway, I’m not offended for sure, but do hope you know that I have no desire to kill you, no matter what notes you play!

:P

-N


Thanks Nathan. I appreciate that. I find it very reassuring 8) :lol:
...
Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio Build 418 (64bit)
AMD Ryzen 8 Core 3.0 GHz,
2TB SSD etc, 40GB RAM,
Windows 10 Professional
Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (1st Gen, USB2).

bigaquarium
Posts: 413
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:21 am

Re: Nothing

Postby bigaquarium » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:49 pm

Any time!

:wink:

-N


Return to “User Showcase”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests