Acoustica - Software should be easy to use

Veldberg XD Demo

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Dan, Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric

bigaquarium

Veldberg XD Demo

Postby bigaquarium » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:23 pm

Evening!

Here's a taste of the extremely spicy Veldberg XD VST synth plugin included with Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jplkT1Drhnk

- Nathan

comedians

Re: Veldberg XD Demo

Postby comedians » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:40 pm

Much appreciated for you taking the time to do the YouTube's showing features of the various plugins included with Pro 8, I've actually learned things about the vst/vsti's I've only ever glanced over.
However for me Veldberg is only 32bit and, these days I only use 64bit. Cuts down on some options but saving multiple 32bit hosts running taking resources.

bigaquarium

Re: Veldberg XD Demo

Postby bigaquarium » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:29 am

comedians wrote:Much appreciated for you taking the time to do the YouTube's showing features of the various plugins included with Pro 8, I've actually learned things about the vst/vsti's I've only ever glanced over.
However for me Veldberg is only 32bit and, these days I only use 64bit. Cuts down on some options but saving multiple 32bit hosts running taking resources.

Morning,

You're welcome! The videos are fun to do (with Mixcraft of course!) and have turned out to be a bit of a hobby. But yes, I'm starting to discover where you're already at, that you can't just overload your machine with anything and expect it to behave nicely; I'm starting to stick to VST3 whenever possible, and will be culling the plugin herd significantly when the time comes for the RAM/Processor/SSD upgrade!

- N

Return to “Mixcraft”