Minimouge Arpeggiator - Shotgun

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

outteh

Minimouge Arpeggiator - Shotgun

Post by outteh »

A little Jr Walker and the All Stars to experiment with the arpeggiator on the Minimouge. Shows what can be done with the effect. Probably messed up a good song here but it came out OK. :lol: VB3 Hammond and JP-90 bass. Mixed drum sets and a little Sax and brass. Comments welcome. :D

Shotgun - Arpeggiated
midimoose

Re: Minimouge Arpeggiator - Shotgun

Post by midimoose »

Hi Tom! Enjoyed the cover of Shotgun. The arpeggiator has some good potential. Also nice steady bass line. While I've got you here-- I recently mixed down a piece I was working on to a wav file, and neglected to back up my mx6 file. I can drag the re-mix into Mixcraft, but of course it's now a single waveform. So dumb question, is there any way to get that back into mx6 form, broken down into its separate parts? I'm afraid I know the answer, but? Been out of the loop for a while-- home maintenance, yard work, yata-yata. All those frivolous distractions that sometimes keep us from the important stuff, like music. I'll be around, working on kind of a jazz piece. It's in my head, but getting it all onto mixcraft is tough. Might have bitten off more than I can chew. Oh well, still having fun-- the bottom line. Rick. P.S. I've turned my automatic back-up function back on.
"Creativity is the residue of wasted time." Albert Einstein
outteh

Post by outteh »

Hey, Rick good to hear from you again. Thanks for the input - just experimenting with the synths and arpeggiator, probably ruined a good oldies! :lol: I'm afraid you can't split the wav back into separate files. Best you could do is add the file to separate tracks and EQ the crap out of each one to get whatever your looking for.
midimoose

Post by midimoose »

Thanks, Tom-- that's what I was afraid of, but no biggie. I hadn't thought of duping the waveform and tweaking those. As always, I appreciate the advice. Rick
"Creativity is the residue of wasted time." Albert Einstein