New Version

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Brnow

New Version

Post by Brnow »

Ozscot

Re: New Version

Post by Ozscot »

It's just my opinion and it's genuine and sincere (so please don't think I'm aiming to criticise) - I wanted to really enjoy that but the handclaps really annoyed me (that may only be a personal like/dislike) - when the bottom end drum came in too it kinda blasted my speakers so much I had to turn them down - I know Youtube can do strange things to soundtracks so it may sound very different when you listen to the recording you made. Any criticism I have at all is really aimed at the levels in the mix and not the performance.

Oz
Brnow

Re: New Version

Post by Brnow »

Ozscot wrote:It's just my opinion and it's genuine and sincere (so please don't think I'm aiming to criticise) - I wanted to really enjoy that but the handclaps really annoyed me (that may only be a personal like/dislike) - when the bottom end drum came in too it kinda blasted my speakers so much I had to turn them down - I know Youtube can do strange things to soundtracks so it may sound very different when you listen to the recording you made. Any criticism I have at all is really aimed at the levels in the mix and not the performance.

Oz
Thks Oz!