check it out

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Sir Sparky

check it out

Post by Sir Sparky »

Hi all, first off would like to say I tip my hat off to all the great song writers in Mixcraft , listened to some great songs , you are all awesome , unfortunately I don't have the writers talent , every time I try the words just don't come out right.

So with all that I have been using Mixcraft pro studio 7 since January and can only work 1 day a week with it , but am having a blast , I am not good at writing but I do like to take some old songs and do them my way.
I am an old midi musician fron way back , and some of the programing goes back quite a few years.

I finally got the nerve to put some songs on soundcloud , feel free to listen and like if you wish.
Remember just having fun here :)

https://soundcloud.com/sir-sparky
Mixcraft 7 Pro - Roland Octa-Capture - Rokit8 speakers and sub -DigiTech VocalistVR - Behringer MDX2200 composer pro - Roland U-220 - M audio keystation - Boss GT-3 - Boss GT-6B
Lots of luck and good friends :D
freightgod

Re: check it out

Post by freightgod »

I thought all were very entertaining, and well mixed. What instruments are 'live' as opposed to virtual? Thanks for sharing!
Sir Sparky

Re: check it out

Post by Sir Sparky »

Thank you , all the guitar parts and the bass was done live , the rest is all program, I had done them years ago in the days of Roland Mc500 era LOL, using D10 and U20 keyboards .I adapted them to Mixcraft and worked out pretty good.
Hoping to have more soon, got a few instrumentals and songs I am working on.
Mixcraft 7 Pro - Roland Octa-Capture - Rokit8 speakers and sub -DigiTech VocalistVR - Behringer MDX2200 composer pro - Roland U-220 - M audio keystation - Boss GT-3 - Boss GT-6B
Lots of luck and good friends :D