Looking for feedback

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

AHornsby

Re: Looking for feedback

Post by AHornsby »

Better.
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

I was listening to a quite nice live acoustic version of an old Pretenders song yesterday that made me think of this thread.

It had at least two, maybe three acoustic guitars, one with some pretty obvious chorus etc. Similar to the first effort presented here. It made me think maybe I wasn't clear in my comments.

Its not that I think that combination is bad or shouldn't be done, just that it can be a challenging combination to start out with.
While gaining experience, it might be best to start with a simpler combination to work with. It might work better to add more layers of complexity and difficulty as you learn.
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
david123

Post by david123 »

Mark Bliss wrote:I was listening to a quite nice live acoustic version of an old Pretenders song yesterday that made me think of this thread.

It had at least two, maybe three acoustic guitars, one with some pretty obvious chorus etc. Similar to the first effort presented here. It made me think maybe I wasn't clear in my comments.

Its not that I think that combination is bad or shouldn't be done, just that it can be a challenging combination to start out with.
While gaining experience, it might be best to start with a simpler combination to work with. It might work better to add more layers of complexity and difficulty as you learn.
I hear you, I'm just learning on my own and need all the simplified direction I can get! Look for a PM.