Greetings :)

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Harry7139

Greetings :)

Post by Harry7139 »

Have been using Mixcraft since MX 3. Just thought I would throw my hat into the ring and post my Soundcloud link where all my tunes (both original and covers) are located. Soundcloud is my experimental grounds for all my final mixes..lol . All of these songs were recorded using one version of Mixcraft or another.... you can certainly hear all the differences in the recording quality and technique through the years.. Obviously some are much better than others but still an interesting stroll through all of the Mixcraft versions. 8)

https://soundcloud.com/harrystout
AHornsby

Re: Greetings :)

Post by AHornsby »

Thanks. "Bad Reputation" 8)
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

Tasty!

Scanned through a few. "Waiting on a train" is especially outstanding IMO. While "Just what I needed" is a near miss. Guitar is quite boomy and loud in the mix. Still fun though, and full of potential.

There's some nice work there.
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
freightgod

Post by freightgod »

Good stuff, from just a toe dip. Name one or two you're proudest of, please, I'll give them a fairer listening. :)
Harry7139

Post by Harry7139 »

Thanks all for the feedback :) I finally completed my first MX 8 project and posted it to my SoundCloud site.. Last cover for a while... Costs me around 20.00 a song for streaming license...Lol . To be fair, as a musician, yes I do indeed pay for the licensing rights but for streaming only .. You can get 20 song package deal for around 200 to 300 dollars :) This is my favorite place to hear everyone's projects.. Some great talent going on here.. If we weren't scattered all over the world we could start our own "Mixcraft Band" lol.. Thanks again - I'm gonna go listen to some of the other posts now :) Have a great day all !

https://soundcloud.com/harrystout/heart ... nley-cover
freightgod

Post by freightgod »

Very nice, you've got a great voice, nicely recorded, crystal clear and all. Loved it.

$20.00 per? Holy Shat, Batman, I'm glad I don't do covers! Thanks for sharing.
AHornsby

Post by AHornsby »

Yeah Harry. There are some great song writers on the Lonely Road. Check out MsnickyBee on youtube. She's got some of the best lyrics and music around but she's like a hermit turtle though.
davefk

Post by davefk »

Hi Harry

House on Pooh Corner, Awesome cover! One of my long time fav songs but I wish you had added harmony. Also loved your covers of 'And I love Her' and 'Everybody Wants to Rule The World'. Going to keep my ears on you. :D