Help The Mixcrafter's Music

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

outteh

Help The Mixcrafter's Music

Post by outteh »

Just a little note. If you take the time to review or read a post from fellow Mixcrafters, it would be greatly appreciated if you followed the links to the music and and listen for a bit. You don't have to comment but it seems strange that you can have over a 1000 reads of a post and only a few hits on the music! Appreciate all you can do! :D :D :D :D :D
Northfield.Lenox

Re: Help The Mixcrafter's Music

Post by Northfield.Lenox »

Now that you mention it, It is a bit strange, I had one post with over 2800 views, 0 comments and no evidence anyone listened to the track.

[Could be I just suck! :D ]
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

I have been guilty of this, and can explain one small reason-

Most often the only time I get to surf to the forum I am on a mobile device.
My mobile device refuses to play nice with the SoundCloud site.
When I am at my PC or in my music space, I am usually preoccupied with work or projects and lack time to listen.

I do read the posts and replies, and I often make a mental note to revisit and listen, but honestly often just don't get time.

So one possible suggestion- post to multiple sites. I do listen to a few more submissions on YouTube for example, due to the convenience of playback. But that's just me and my little situation.....

The overall trend appears to reveal that people don't have 3 minutes to spare for other peoples efforts. Modern life? Short attention spans? Narcissism?

Dunno. If it helps any, It happens to all of us..... I get no plays even by immediate family and loved ones. And the market now seems to be such that even when you invest good money in getting exposure, the info about play counts seems to often be exaggerated in an effort to get you to pay for more exposure.

You have good reason to be feeling frustrated.
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
outteh

Post by outteh »

:D :D :D :D :D