"See You Again Someday"

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

bsheen74

"See You Again Someday"

Post by bsheen74 »

Finally wrapped this one up. Started in March after our dog passed the Rainbow Bridge. Inspired and titled after my wife's words.

I've used MC for a quite a few song ideas, but never a full tune. After having some Cakewalk issues, I decided to give MC a fair shake. I have to say I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Here it is https://soundcloud.com/briansheen/see-you-again-someday and here's what I used.

MC9 Pro Studio
Pianissimo
VB3 Organ
Omnisphere
Superior Drummer 3
Live bass, electric and acoustic guitar.

FX:
Sonimus- Britson on all channels
CL Delay
VKFX Delay
AC31 Band EQ
Altiverb 7

Mastered using Cloudbounce

Looking forward to utilizing Mixcraft!
Mr.Mxyzptlk

Re: "See You Again Someday"

Post by Mr.Mxyzptlk »

Loving the bass in there. That's one instrument I've always wanted to play.

Great tune!
i7-10700K 8Core @3.80 GHz, 128GB- 5TB NVMe+3TB SSD (Int) 4TB SSD (Ext)- Samsung 24"x3 Mon- PreSonus Studio 1810c+Eris E5 XT+Atom SQ- Yamaha Montage 7- AKG D5- Win 11 Pro- MX10 Pro- EastWest- Roland Cloud- KORG 4- Spitfire Audio- Heavyocity- 8Dio- NI
bsheen74

Post by bsheen74 »

Mr.Mxyzptlk wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:33 pm Loving the bass in there. That's one instrument I've always wanted to play.

Great tune!
Thank you. I'm not a bass player for sure, but it's pretty fun trying.
Steve Jobe

Post by Steve Jobe »

Very heart felt song I'm sure, your choice of the bass notes and just where they are played are very tasteful and understated which in my humble opinion is perfect, cool song, great guitar work, sorry 'bout the pooch but you have all of what you need to see him/her again in your heart and memory that you've turned in to beautiful music.....and thats gonna last forever. jobe
bsheen74

Post by bsheen74 »

Steve Jobe wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:28 pm Very heart felt song I'm sure, your choice of the bass notes and just where they are played are very tasteful and understated which in my humble opinion is perfect, cool song, great guitar work, sorry 'bout the pooch but you have all of what you need to see him/her again in your heart and memory that you've turned in to beautiful music.....and thats gonna last forever. jobe
Appreciate the kind words Steve!