cell phone number - Why is He Pulling Away From Me? And Just Who is He Always Talking To?

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

jwarv

Re: cell phone number - Why is He Pulling Away From Me? And Just Who is He Always Talking To?

Post by jwarv »

Wow, love the beat of this one. And which effect did you use on the vocals?
jwarv

Re: cell phone number - Why is He Pulling Away From Me? And Just Who is He Always Talking To?

Post by jwarv »

Oh, hahaha. :lol: The moderator deleted the original spam of this thread and left my sarcastic retort alone in a dark alley. :lol:
freightgod

Post by freightgod »

The Acoustica spam bots are particularly clever which explains why Greg will answer your query about arcane plug-in issues in about 2.7 minutes (best ranked in 2019 J. D. Power survey!) but sometimes these bot posts survive in the wild long enough to ensnare Innocent and Curious guys like us who JUST WANT TO SUPPORT OUR FELLOW MIXCRAFTERS and yes these do tend to occur in the User Showcase sub most frequently. That's because the cleverest bots reference plausible song titles in the subject line, randomly selected from a database of actual historically once-popular but rather obscure hits from the late 1950s through about 1989. These seem to be particularly effective at deceiving the Acoustica mods because this reflects the music of their youth. :mrgreen:

Anyway I thought it interesting that this spam post title seems to reference a rare Country and Western top ten double-charter from 1972 by Li'lle Mixie and the Premasters! Side A was "Why Is He Always Pulling Away From Me?" backed by "Just Who Is He Always Talking To?"

I'll find the Wikipedia reference later after coffee.