NAD!

Use this forum to discuss preamps, guitars, microphones, mixers, drums, turntables, keyboards and recording equipment in general.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Rolling Estonian

NAD!

Post by Rolling Estonian »

As a guitarist who is taking up recording as a hobby, I always love to share latest acquisitions. I was looking for a low wattage amp that I could use to record but also that I could play at lower levels and still get that tubey goodness. Did some research, when to Guitar Center and tried out a few, Fender Champion 600, Vox AC4TV and Bugera V5. The Bugera won easily on pretty much every criteria, Sound, size, weight, versatility and price. Love the fact that it has an attenuator which lets you go from 5 watts, 1 watt and .1 watt, this let's me get a nice driven tone without blowing the doors off, though at 5 watts and cranked, it's plenty loud.

Looking forward to going direct through it, micing it and reamping it, fun stuff.

Anyway, after putting it through it's paces for the last couple of days, I highly recommend it.

M
Attachments
Bugera.jpg
Bugera.jpg (287.16 KiB) Viewed 3562 times
Telebugera.jpg
Telebugera.jpg (187.88 KiB) Viewed 3562 times
AHornsby

Re: NAD!

Post by AHornsby »

What's the back of it look like? Sound samples? (Just a strum or two would do... ) -h