IK Multimedia Sample Tank 3 deal

Use this forum to discuss preamps, guitars, microphones, mixers, drums, turntables, keyboards and recording equipment in general.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Mark Bliss

IK Multimedia Sample Tank 3 deal

Post by Mark Bliss »

If anyone is in the market for a MIDI keyboard, or basic pads, this might be a deal of interest.
(I might just have to splurge on something I dont really need! Yeah, its that kind of deal!)

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/st3controller/
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
Rolling Estonian

Re: IK Multimedia Sample Tank 3 deal

Post by Rolling Estonian »

I did a demo of Sample Tank when I bought Amplitube, I didn't take too much of a shine to it. Then again, I'm don't need too much stuff for what I've been doing. I will probably get MC7 pro just for the piano but don't have any use for too many other instruments, orchestral arrangements etc. Never say never though.

M
Mark Bliss

Re: IK Multimedia Sample Tank 3 deal

Post by Mark Bliss »

I understand what you are saying and agree, it may not be of interest to you.

I have the previous version, I picked up a bunch of their stuff as a group buy about 3 years ago.
Personally, I find the samples to be fair to good, the value might be in the size of the library. Large. Seems like it took a week to download and install the blame thing.
I don't use it a lot, but there's good stuff there and the sampler/host is straightforward, easy to use, unlike some others..... :roll: Good for the occasional/casual user.
The upgrade has a lot of improved features and functions from what I can see in their presentations, and the only thing that has kept me from getting it so far is the price. This offer might get me to jump.
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page