How do I make the vocal reverb wash made in the mixcraft exemple project: As skies grew dark by venus theory

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, Acoustica Greg

mtanure

How do I make the vocal reverb wash made in the mixcraft exemple project: As skies grew dark by venus theory

Post by mtanure » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:29 pm

Hi, Iam new in the music production hobby area and i would like to know how to make this cool effect showed in the picture. The effect its in the default example song from mixcraft 9. Iam considering buying the product but first i wish i could know how to make cool effects
Attachments
sswe.png
sswe.png (118.96 KiB) Viewed 1425 times

jlouvar

Re: How do I make the vocal reverb wash made in the mixcraft exemple project: As skies grew dark by venus theory

Post by jlouvar » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:00 pm

Following. :D
- Joe -
MX 9.0 Pro, Build 460, 64-bit. Windows 10. i5, 1.80GHz, 8GB.
Reverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/joelouvar

liberaltugboat

Re: How do I make the vocal reverb wash made in the mixcraft exemple project: As skies grew dark by venus theory

Post by liberaltugboat » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:02 pm

mtanure wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:29 pm
Hi, Iam new in the music production hobby area and i would like to know how to make this cool effect showed in the picture. The effect its in the default example song from mixcraft 9. Iam considering buying the product but first i wish i could know how to make cool effects
To achieve something like this, you would take the original vocal tracks, run them through a reverb with a long decay and then record only the reverb output (so %100 "wet" signal) to a new track.

jlouvar

Post by jlouvar » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:09 pm

How do we see the effects and their settings used on that vocal reverb wash track?
- Joe -

mtanure

Post by mtanure » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:05 pm

I wish i could see the effects and their settings used..this way i would learn it better...i want to put this on a vocal audio recording archive and not one from the microphone

liberaltugboat

Post by liberaltugboat » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:43 pm

jlouvar wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:09 pm
How do we see the effects and their settings used on that vocal reverb wash track?
You can't, this track is the recorded result. But you should be able to create something similar with what I said above.

jlouvar

Post by jlouvar » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:59 pm

Yeah, I can easily create something similar... Just didn’t know if there was a track visual. Anyway, thank you.
- Joe -