DJ tist and burn shuts down my computer

Discuss the easiest dj mixing software on the planet. :) Well, we think it is..so there. :)

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric

canada

DJ tist and burn shuts down my computer

Post by canada »

Hi,

I have been using this brilliant program for about 3 years now with no problems but last weekend I took the computer out of the house. Now back in the house and put back together DJ twist and burn has caused me problems.

I load the program and I get the interface up but when I go to burn to cd and click on the icon one of the following things happen.

1. the computer shuts down straight away and re-starts itself
2. The burning process starts but as soon as it starts to burn to cd the screen freezes and I have to shut the computer off at the mains switch.

I have downloaded the program again and looked in the support on the web site. I have looked and changed things as per some of the previous problems re: not burning from the forum Q 7 A's but the program still does not run.

Please can anyone suggest anything I can do to repair this fantastic program

Many thanks

canada
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? Did you download the latest version of DJ Twist and Burn from our web page?

Please send us your djtwist-log.txt file, which is located in this folder:

%appdata%\Acoustica\Acoustica DJ Twist and Burn\

You can also find it by clicking on the Windows Start menu, selecting All Programs, then "Acoustica DJ Twist and Burn" and finally Logs.

Please submit an Acoustica Support Request to send us the log file.

Greg