DJ TWIST ABD BURN KEEPS FREEZING WITH WINDOWS 7

Discuss the easiest dj mixing software on the planet. :) Well, we think it is..so there. :)

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric

patrickod

DJ TWIST ABD BURN KEEPS FREEZING WITH WINDOWS 7

Post by patrickod »

I have recently bought a new HP desk top and have had all my data transferred over. I have had this program for 3 or 4 years and have loved it, it has always been brilliant. Since I have got my new desk top which runs on windows 7, I have had 2 major problems with it and with endless help from Technical support at Acoustica I cannot resolve the problem and was wondering if anyone had any further help as I am at this stage completely lost without this software and confused.

1. The program sporadically freezes when playing a song and inspectin it, ie flicking up and down a song just to hear that it is a good version. If you let the song simply play it does so and will do right to the end of the song, but when you flick up and down the song most of the times the program just freezes and you have to shut the program down and restart it, losing any unsaved playlists. I have tried everything, every setting, everything and it just keeps happening.

2. The software and the cd buring hardware are having issues. Sometimes the program cant find the CD drive burning device, saying none available and no matter what you change or do it cant find it or what it also might do is start the buring process when you press "burn" and it spits the cd out after 15 seconds saying CD IS READY which simply is not !

Can anyone please help me as I am totally lost, I love this program and have had many years of pleasure with it, but for the last 3 weeks it has driven me insane ! I have had my desk top back to the retailer and they ested it for 2 days and they said everyting ids coeecret with the Pc , that the problem lies with WINDOWS 7 AND THE PROGRAM.
They loaded the program onto another brand new desk top in front of me, which also runs on windows7, and the very same thing happens on this other new desk top. I run a bar and I need this software for christmas !

Thank you
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

Re: DJ TWIST ABD BURN KEEPS FREEZING WITH WINDOWS 7

Post by Acoustica Eric »

If you've already went through our support techs and tried switching burn engines, aspi, etc. Then there's not much that can be done. We apologize for the inconvenience.