izotope Ozone 9

Discussions of VST and VST3 plugins for Mixcraft users.

Moderators: Acoustica Eric, rsaintjohn

mixyguy2

izotope Ozone 9

Post by mixyguy2 »

Anyone used? Worth the upgrade from 8? I'm betting not but curious as to experiences
comedians

Re: izotope Ozone 9

Post by comedians »

Have only used it in one session so far but I will say it's pretty good. Uses far fewer resources than Ozone 8 and a much simplified GUI, but.. the new features are awesome.

As I tend to use the stand alone for a final master the re-balance is a work of art, allowing small changes in levels to vocal, bass & drums without any artefacts or transient change. This means not having to re-open Mixcraft to make small balance changes in the mix. How they do it can only be called "magic"
Low End Focus is effective in adding or removing punch from bass & kick and the Match EQ plugin works really well.
Perhaps one added feature is that when using within the DAW is levels levels can now be automated plus all modules are now useful to use on tracks in the mixing process - not only for mastering.

My opinion is yes, it is worth it for sheer ease & time helped because I got a very good upgrade price!
mixyguy2

Post by mixyguy2 »

Appreciate the feedback!
samlarson

Post by samlarson »

Anyone used? Worth the upgrade from 8? I'm betting not but curious as to experiences
its been almost two years since I started using Matchering and I think its way better than iZotope

I believe that if you need quick cash or instant cash deposit loan you should check out this link for some ideas. I think it could be great
Last edited by samlarson on Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Northfield.Lenox

Post by Northfield.Lenox »

Never heard of matchering. Did a quick search.... Very interesting....